Veils of Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Veils of Dawn forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kharhaz
Warrior poet
Kharhaz

Male
Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:32 am

To discuss the dreams you have at night, nor your hopes or fears, cause that's just lame :P

I have very weird dreams Neutral

Last night I dreamt I won the lottery, and I actually saw the numbers I won it with! Shocked Then I had very abstract visions of places and people. Question
Back to top Go down
Princess_of_Darkness
Peasant
Peasant
Princess_of_Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:00 am

I dreamt 'bout House MD. :P As none of you know, Thirteen is a female doctor that works for House from season 4 to godknowswhen, she's rather secretive and has a disease called Huntington's, which might kill her later in the series... (or sth)
I dreamt I was Thirteen and was in the hospital. I was locked in a hospital room, under some medications/drugs or sth. House and Foreman were there and they said they're trying out some new medicines against Huntington's (even though there aren't any) on me. It was weird, but I felt pain and colours kept mixing in my eyes. Then some nurse opened the door and came in with the medicines. I managed to run out. The corridors were crowded and they kept running after me. Suddenly I collapsed and woke up.

Trust PoD to have freaky dreams.
Back to top Go down
Kharhaz
Warrior poet
Kharhaz

Male
Number of posts : 336

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:23 am

I had an exam today and I mentioned Huntington's. As in, the man. Not the disease.
Anyway, rofl.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Admin
Emily

Female
Number of posts : 588

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:15 pm

The other night I had a dream that Simone left Epica so that she could join the Mediaeval Baebes, and I went up to her and asked her if she knew who Emily Alice was and if she knew about Pythia and stuff. Then I walked around somewhere and went into a newsagent's so that I could get some liquorice, and then I got accused of shoplifting. It was really strange.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/veilsofdawn
Sponsored content

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veils of Dawn :: English Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: